Momentive RTV116 is a Red colour, high-temperature one component, ready to use adhesive sealant. It cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
RTV116 low viscosity, self-levelling product which can flow in small crevices and hard to reach places
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
• Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
• Continuous High temperature performance at 260 degrees C and intermittent at 315 degrees C
• Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
• Excellent electrical insulation properties
• UL approved (File no. 36952)
• Where thin section potting and filling small surface voids are required along with High temperature performance.
Please refer to the Technical datasheet for more information for RTV116.