BS-8252 is a single-component, high-performance sealant based on advanced MS Polymer technology. It is solvent, silicone and isocyanate free. It is excellent in UV, weather and temperature resistance. Its adhesion over a wide variety of substrates is very good, and is paintable with most types of common industrial paints.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- High Modulus
- High Strength Structural Performance
- Good UV Resistance
- Environmental Friendly
- Primerless bonding to most substrates
- Suitable for high strength bonding in various construction, automotive, and industrial applications which will subject to dynamic stresses and vibrations.
- Suitable for panel bonding application in Bus Body building.
- It is used for making permanent high-strength elastic adhesive seals in marine, automotive and industrial applications.
- Ideal for bonding of plastics (Nylon, PVC, ABS, Polycarbonate etc.), metals (stainless steel, aluminum, steel, copper etc.), rubber (natural rubber, synthetic rubber, silicone rubber, EPDM etc.), natural materials (wood, polywood, leather, cloths, paperboard etc.) & inorganics (concrete, mortar, natural stone, tile, glass, porcelain etc.)