Momentive TIS420C thermally conductive Gap Filler is a non-slumping, dispensable material that can be applied to gaps to create a heat path. This non-adhesive curing type Thermal Interface Material will form a soft, stress absorbing thermal interface.
In additon to filling gaps in electronic components, it can be applied to flat or high-profile 3-dimentional surfaces as a cure-in-place thermal pad or as a pumpout resistant alternative to greases.
- High Thermal conductivity of 4.2 W/m.k
- Fast, low temperature cure
- Helps provide stress relief during thermal cycling
- Will conform to complex 3 dimensional design.
- It is a non-adhesive, therefore it iseasily repairable