Momentive TIA208R is a 2-component, thermally conductive material for potting and gap filling. When cured at room temperature or quickly with heat, TIA208R cures to a thermally conductive rubber that adheres well to metal and plastic substrates without the need for primers. The flowability of TIA208R allows it to be potted and conform to complex 3-dimenstional shapes and cavities, filling voids and thereby creating a thermal path to remove heat.
- Primerless adhesion to metals and plastics
- Good thermal conductivity
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio
- Cures and adheres quickly with heat or at room temperature
- Flame retardant: UL94V-0 (planned)
- UL RTI: 150°C (planned)
- Thermal potting for power supplies, drivers in LED light bulbs, ballast and electronic devices.
For more information on Momentive TIA08R please refer to the Technical datasheet.