BOSSIL BS-8620 is a one-part, high-performance hybrid sealant that is based on advanced MS Polymer technology.
It has excellent weathering, UV, and temperature resistance characteristics. The low VOC formula does not contain solvent & isocyanate hence will not face shrinkage and air bubbling issue. It is also free of silicone oil, reducing aesthetic issues caused by silicone oil staining / streaking. The adhesion on various substrates is good even without primer, yet it is
paintable with common industrial paints.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- ASTM C920 compliant
- ISO 11600 (F Class 25LM) Compliant
- +/- 50% Movement Capability
- Good UV Resistance
- Low Static Charge (less dirt streaking)
- Silicone-Free (Non-staining on adjacent substrates)
- Isocynate Free (No air bubbling)
- Solvent Free (No shrinkage)
- Primerless bonding to most surfaces
- Ideal for sealing building concrete joints like wall panel joints, expansion joints, control joints, etc.
- It is also recommended for window frame perimeter sealing especially when painting of sealant is required.
- Facade systems designed with metal panels or natural stones can be sealed with this product too.
- Other common applications include sealing of anodized aluminum, finished wood, porcelain, coated metal, epoxy and polyester panels, polystyrene, UPVC, and stainless steel.