Momentive TSE392-C adhesive/sealant is a one component RTV that cures quickly by reacting with atmospheric moisture forming an elastic dielectric silicone rubber. It incorporates newly developed crosslinking chemistry which is non-corrosive to metallic substrates. It is particularly well suited for electrical/electronic applications.
TSE392 is a thixotropic paste. After curing it will retain elastomeric properties throughout the temp range from -55 degrees C to 200 degrees C.
- Non-corrosive to metals: meets MIL-A-46146B corrosion test
- Fast cure at ambient temperatures
- Low odour: releases an alcohol vapor during cure
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates and most plastics
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance: from –55°C to 200°C
- Excellent weatherability, ozone, and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- UL-94 HB recognised
- Insulating adhesive seal for fixing of electrical and electronic parts
- Waterproof sealant for electrical, electronic and communication equipment
- General adhesive for metals, glass, plastics, etc
Please refer to the Technical datasheet for more information on Momentive TSE392-C.