Momentive TSE3480T is a two-component, addition cure liquid silicone rubber designed for mold making. TSE3480T cures at room temperature to a translucent high strength elastic rubber with the addition of curing agent.
Fast cure Catalyst "B part" is available for faster production cycle.
- Excellent molding durability for wax, epoxy, urethane resins
- Excellent release characteristics
- Excellent tear and tensile strength
- Low shrinkage (room temperature cure)
- Mold making for jewellery applications
- Prototype mold making for electric & electronics industry such as TVs, home appliances, mobile phones, copy machines, etc.
- Prototype mold making for automotive industry such as console boxes, radiator grilles, lamp housing etc.
For more details for Momentive TSE3480 please refer to the datasheet.