Momentive RTV162 adhesive sealant is a one-component, ready to use electronic grade adhesive sealant. It cures to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. RTV162 is a white paste like consistency product.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odour cure, releasing an alcohol vapour from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition (UL file no. E-36952).
- Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60 degrees C to 200 degrees C and for short periods up to 260 degrees C
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals
RTV160, 162 & 167 are recommended for use in aerospace, automotive, appliance and other industries, which incorporate electronic component into a finished product. Electronic and integrated circuits, semiconductors and copper connections are typical examples.
RTV162 adhesive sealant is recommended for sealing and bonding of electronic components onto printed circuit boards and protecting copper connections on electronic part assemblies.
For more information for RTV162, please refer to the Technical datasheet.