BS-2670 is a one-component, non-drying, polybutene based mastic that does not harden but remains permanently soft. It has excellent resistance to water vapor transmission. Due to its non-drying nature it prevents heat gain from between cold room panels. it is an excellent insulator and leads to significant saving in cooling costs.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Moisture Resistant
- Excellent adhesion and insulation
- For sealing coldroom and other pre fabricated joints
- Can be used for sealing joints between glass, most plastics, metals, wood and masonary
- Not recommended for exposed joints where there is dirt pick-up or hand contact
- Not recommended for joints subject to dynamic stress(movement)