BS-2820 is a one-component, moisture curing, Polyurethane Foam for general purpose applications in mounting, filling, sealing, insulating and soundproofing in concrete, plaster, brick, floorboard, most plastics, metal, glass or wood. It offers good expansion yield, no sagging and uses Ozone Friendly Propellant (CFC Free). It is mouldproof, water and ageing resistant, and provides good thermal and acoustic insulation.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Ozone friendly propellant (CFC free)
- Very good expansion yield
- Good thermal and Acoustic insulation
- Mildew, water and aging resistant
- Ideal for filling irregular holes or gaps in various construction applications
- Heat insulation of central heating systems and insulating wall panels.
- Suitable for use on various construction materials (Concrete, masonary and plaster, metal, glass, wood, etc).