Momentive SP100-W is a one-component, fast cure, non-corrosive silicone adhesive sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form an elastic silicone rubber.
SP100-W has a thixotropic paste consistency and excellent corrosion-free adhesion to metals,
including copper, many plastics, glass without the use of primers.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Fast room temperature cure, and neutral alkoxy cure type
- High strength and high elongation
- Excellent primerless adhesion to most metals and many plastics
- Excellent adhesion after extended aging, and excellent dielectric properties
- Wide operating temperature range from -50 to +200?
- Flame retardant: UL94HB recognized (File No.E56745)
- Sealing and bonding for Solar/PV module components
- Insulating adhesive sealing and fixing for electrical and electronic parts
- Waterproof sealant for electrical, electronic and communication equipment
For more details regarding Momentive SP100 series please refer to the Technical datasheet.