Momentive RTV160 adhesive sealant is a one-component, ready to use electronic grade adhesive sealant. It cures to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. RTV160 is a white low viscosity flowable product.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Non-corrosive to electronic metals, including copper and brass
- Low odour cure, releasing an alcohol vapour from the sealant surface during cure
- UL Recognition (UL file no. E-36952).
- Retains elastomeric properties for long periods at temperatures from -60 degrees C to 200 degrees C and for short periods up to 260 degrees C
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent resistance to moisture, dirt, UV, ozone and chemicals
RTV160, 162 & 167 are recommended for use in aerospace, automotive, appliance and other industries, which incorporate electronic component into a finished product. Electronic and integrated circuits, semiconductors and copper connections are typical examples.
RTV160 adhesive sealant is recommended for insulating, encapsulating and coating in thin sections(less than 6mm), where flow into small crevices or hard to reach places is desired.
For more information for RTV160, please refer to the Technical datasheer.