Momentive RTV108 is a translucent, one component, ready to use adhesive sealant. It cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
RTV108 is a standard paste consistency product which can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces.
RTV108 is also widely used for the construction of glass Aquariums for tropical and marine fishes as it is a Translucent, FDA approved product.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
• Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
• Self-adhesion properties
• Low temperature flexibility
• High temperature performance
• Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
• Excellent electrical insulation properties
• UL approved (File no. 36952)
• Can be used in Food Contact Applications where FDA regulations apply
- General purpose bonding and sealing and gasketing applications
- Also can be used for making high quality glass Aquariums.
Please refer to the Technical datasheet for more information for RTV108.