Momentive RTV106 is a Red colour, high-temperature one component, ready to use adhesive sealant. It cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
RTV106 is a standard paste consistency product which can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
• Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
• Continuous High temperature performance at 260 degrees C and intermittent at 315 degrees C
• Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
• Excellent electrical insulation properties
• UL approved (File no. 36952)
• Sealing heating elements in electrical appliances
• Gasketing and other critical bonding and sealing applications where parts must perform at high temperatures
Please refer to the Technical datasheet for more information for RTV106.