Momentive SnapSil TN3305-C is a one-component, low volatile siloxane, silicone adhesive sealant that cures at room temperature upon exposure to atmospheric moisture and exhibits primerless adhesion to many substrates.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Fast tack-free time
• Low volatility
• Non-corrosive to most metals
• Primerless adhesion to many substrates
• Low odor cure: releases an alcohol vapor during cure
• Flame retardant (UL94 HB, File No. E56745)
• Fast curing Non-volatile adhesive for LED lens cap bonding
• Insulating adhesive seal and fixing for electrical and electronic parts
• Waterproof sealant for electrical, electronic and communication equipment
• General adhesive for metal, glass, plastics, etc.
For more details on SnapSil TN3305, please refer to the Technical datasheet.