Momentive TSE382 is a one-component, oxime curing, silicone adhesive sealant, which cures at room temperature with moisture in the air to an elastomeric rubber. This product bonds without the use of a primer to substrates like metals, plastics, ceramics and glass.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Neutral cure; little risk of corrosion (corrosion to copper and copper alloys)
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance; from -55°C to 200 °C continuous operation.
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Excellent weatherability; ozone and chemical resistance
- Can be supplied in translucent, black, gray and white
- Recognized by UL (File No. E56745) TSE382W and C; UL746 Ti Elec.150°C, Mech. 140°C. TSE382W and C; UL94HB
- Waterproof sealant for electrical and communication equipment
- Air-tight sealant for meters to keep out water and dust
- Oil leakage preventive sealant for automotive engine parts
- General adhesive for metals, glass and plastics
For more information regarding Momentive TSE382 please refer to the Technical datasheet.