Momentive SnapSil TN8000 is a one-component, fast cure, non-corrosive silicone adhesive sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form an elastic silicone rubber.
TN8000 has a thixotropic paste consistency and excellent corrosion-free adhesion to metals, including copper, plastics, glass without the use of primers.
KEY PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES:
- Fast room temperature cure, and neutral alkoxy cure type
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates, including many plastics
- Excellent adhesion after extended aging, and excellent dielectric properties
- Flame retardant :White/UL94HB recognized (File No.E56745), Black and Gray/Pending
- Insulating adhesive sealing and fixing for electrical and electronic parts
- Waterproof sealant for electrical, electronic and communication equipment
- General adhesive for metals, glass, plastics, etc.
For more details regarding Momentive TN8000 series please refer to the datasheet.